[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07 release?
Ted To
2016-04-08 13:29:02 UTC
I noticed that the current changelog has included Amazon Cloud Drive
support. Any ideas when 0.7.07 is to be released?

Relatedly, is simply installing the bzr version sufficient to test the
acd backend? Or does one need to follow the instructions at
https://entangledthought.wordpress.com/2015/11/06/duplicity-and-amazon-cloud-drive/
and install acd_cli as well? I noticed that acd_cli uses Python 3
rather than Python 2.7.
Kenneth Loafman