[Duplicity-talk] duplicity very slow
c***@ccs.covici.com
2016-05-16 21:05:20 UTC
Hi. After my initial backup, I wanted to try a restore to see what
would happen. It did do it, but took several hours to just restore a
single file! After saying that local and remote metadata were synced,
it took maybe a couple of hours till it said last full backup date and
then a long time to restore the file. Is this expected behavior -- sure
I have a large backup on azure, but my signatures file is local, can't
it tell what volumes to decrypt from that? I am now trying to do an
incremental backup and its more than an hour and it is still not saying
the last full backup date.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
How do
you spend it?