[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.7.07.1 Released
Kenneth Loafman
2016-04-19 11:53:28 UTC
Hello,

The last release had a few bugs that needed to be squashed quickly, so the
point release. Not a normal thing for me to do due to the overhead of
making a release!

Full details of the release and the tarball can be found at Milestone
0.7.07.1 <https://launchpad.net/duplicity/+milestone/0.7.07.1>

...Thanks,
...Ken

New in v0.7.07.1 (2016/04/19)
---------------------------
* Fixed bug #1568677 duplicity fails to use existing S3 bucket in boto
backend
- bug introduced by incomplete fix of bug #1296793
- simplified setting of bucket locations
* Fixed bug #1569523 get_bucket unknown keyword location and my_location
name error
- bug introduced in improper fix of bug #1568677
- gotta love those inconsistent APIs
* Fixed bug #1571134 incompatible with python-oauth2client version 2.x
and #1558155 PyDrive backend broken, needs update to oauth2client library
- used patch from https://bugs.debian.org/820725 but made changes
to allow the user to continue using the old version
* Fixed bug #1570293 duplicity is very slow due to excessive fsync
- removed flush() after write.
- revert to previous version